Shopping for bridal jewelry is as difficult as hunting the correct bridal lehenga. Gone are those days when only gold was considered to be the top choice for bridal jewelry. These days you are flooded with different options which are not only equally modern but beautiful and royal at the same time. And the best part is that they go well with your bridal wear as well as they will prove to be useful even after your wedding days. You can wear them with saree and lahengas and suits on your special days too.
So, let’s have a look at different types of jewelery which a bride needs in her trousseau –
- Jadau – Jadau is one of the most grandest piece of jewelry ever seen. It will give you one of those maharani looks. Jadau is perfect when precious stones and heated and then placed with gold. It instantly gives you that royal look. Many precious stones like ruby, emerald and even sapphire goes with jadau jewelry.
- Kundal Jewlery – Kundan jewelry is one of the latest trend that you can see in the market. Kundan are the beautiful glass stones which can be placed in numerous ways. Also, the best part about kundan jewelry is that they can be made in both the designs. Grand and minimalistic as well. kundan jewelery choker and chandbalis are one of the most hottest trends ever.
- Meenakari Jewelery – This is the perfect jewlery to break your pattern from the gold. This is the coloured jewlery which is perfect for your mehendi or sangeet functions. Meenkari is the art of coloring the gold or silver ornaments with paints. This is quite beautiful and has a Mughal touch to it.
- Polki Jewelery – Polki is one of the most beautiful Mughal jewelery. These are the uncut diamonds which looks best in it’s raw and purest form. You can attach any precious stones with polki jewlery and they look quite beautiful. Polki jewelery is quite popular with the brides on their D day.
- Diamond Jewelwery- Diamonds are a women’s best friend and why not. Diamonds go almost with everything possible on the earth. And also, diamonds are stunning. You don’t have the headache of matching diamonds with different things. Diamonds are stunning and they will never go out of fashion or style, and that’s for sure.
- Temple or Kemp jewlery – This is the stunning South Indian style jewlery which is stunning in itself. The jewlery is heavy and looks best with sarees. With antique gold finish and intricate work, these are here to stay. Beautiful designs of Gods and Goddesses studded with precious stones is what makes this design truly stunning and perfect for brides.
So, what are you waiting for. Above given are some of the most beautiful bridal jewelery designs which you will fall in love with. They are truly beautiful and also don’t charge a bomb at the same time.
So, this is the time to explore and make some beautiful jewlery a part of your trousseau.