Jumpsuits is one of those trendiest outfits which has taken the fashion circle by storm. We all love jumpsuits. And why not. They are extremely formal and chic at the same time. They make you look fashionable and serious too. Very versatile and you can dress them down also as per your choice.
But me being a petite and short girl always wonder how can I rock the jumpsuit trend. I am just 5 inch and I think that jumpsuits are not meant for me. So, this post is a style check on myself that how should I wear jumpsuits –
- Black and white outfit – a black and white jumpsuit is a perfect magic for your height. With deep V neck and black trouser you will look slimmer and taller. This is the perfect glam outfit for your parties.
- Polka Dotted Jumpsuit – Big or bold prints cannot be your best friend. But the cute and tiny polka dots can be. Wear a polka dotted jumpsuit and see what it does to your frame. Such a perfect boho outfit for your next brunch.
- Floral Jumpsuit – Short feminine flowers can do the trick. Wear a beautiful feminine jumpsuit and you are sorted. And if your jumpsuit has side slits then it is perfect to add some inches to your height. Big flowers are not that perfect when you want to add some extra inches.
- Cold Shoulder Jumpsuit – Cold shoulder trend is perfect to shift attention from your height. This is the glam side to your personality and no one will then have a look at your small frame.
- Sequined Look – When you wear a dark sequined jumpsuit for your next party season, then you can even ditch the heels. This is quite perfect because with parallel sequined trousers you will look extra glam and then all tada.
- Desi Girl look – with desi girl prints you will be able to rock the jumpsuit trend like anything. Just make sure that you are wearing shorter prints. This is perfect to fake an illusion of added height to your frame.
- Red Love – You can never go wrong with red. Red is one of the most flirty colour and with that strapless jumpsuit you will crave for attention. This is the perfect head turning cocktail outfit.
- Animal Prints – if you are one of those sporty chics, then this print is for you. Animal prints are quite stylish and glam at the same time. They are perfect to add an element of drama to your outfit.
- Military Colour – There is something badass about this colour and this is it. Such a perfect colour which means serious business. This is perfect to add that guy look yet serious talks to your personality.
- Black Beauty – Black is one of the most gorgeous colours which is perfect to add a glam factor to your personality. With black jumpsuit and V neck you can bring that perfect drama element to your outfit.
- Check Made – With checks, you can fake some height quite easily. Checks are known to add an illusion of height to your personality. They are perfect to be worn as your office wear or even the evening jumpsuit too.
- Multi Coloured – with multi coloured jumpsuit, the focus will shift from your height and towards the fun element of your outfit. This is perfect because it will add some glam and fashion factor to your personality.
- Denim Jumpsuit – Denim is perfect to fake that height. This is quite trendy and stylish at the same time and perfect for your next mall look.