Market is flooded with anti ageing creams and all of them advertise to be the best. With all the marketing gimmicks and top actresses flaunting their best skin, it is really difficult to decide which one should you go for. Thus, don’t worry. Here we are to help you out.
Let’s go the scientific way. I am listing down some of the best ingredients here and this will help you to decide that this is a good anti ageing cream. Basically you need to look for these ingredients in your anti ageing cream. Let’s have a look at the list now –
- Alpha Lipoic Acid –
- This is also known as thioctic acid or alpha lipoic acid. This acid helps to prevent the signs of ageing by soothing the skin overall. It is also known to regulate the cellular energy production and also reduces inflammation on the skin.
- Biotin –
- Biotin is a set of complex B vitamins which helps the cell to reach their full cycle. It is not only required for your skin but also for your hairs and nails too. Biotin is available in natural and manmade form. In natural form it is available in nuts, eggs, soya bean, avocado and cauliflower.
- Caffeine –
- Caffeine reduces the appreance of cellulite in your body. Caffeine adds the firmer appreance on your skin. It also has anti oxidants which is known to protect the skin from UV rays and also reduces the ageing process.
- Coenzyme Q10 –
- Coenzyme is related to the production of collagen and elastin. These are the two major building blocks of your skin. This is naturally present in our body but with age the content and production of coenzyme decreases.
- Green Tea –
- Green tea has major anti oxidants and anti inflammatory properties. Green tea is known to prevent yourself from skin cancer and it also decreases the collagen production in your skin. It also helps in cell regeneration too.
- Hyaluronic Acid –
- This is a powerful moisturizer which is known to keep the skin soft and supple. It is also naturally found in the body but with age and lifestyle changes you might feel the need to take additional or external hyaluronic acid.
- Kojic Acid –
- This is known to decrease the melanin production in your skin. Kojic acid is known to lighten the pigmented skin which is majorly due to sun exposure. Kojic acid is also one of the anti oxidant which is known to make your skin brighter and reduce the signs of ageing.
- Plant Stem Cells –
- Plant stem cells are quite powerful because they reverse, reduce and replace the signs of ageing. They come with a cell renewing feature and increasing collagen production in your skin. These are also known to reduce the inflammation on your skin.
- Vitamin C –
- It is one of the major brightening vitamin. It helps in collagen production and thus keeps the skin soft, supple and reduces wrinkles and has a firmer appreance.
- Vitamin K –
- This is known to increase the blood circulation and thus ensures that your skin has that plump feel and healthy glow. It also helps in cell regeneration and thus reduces the wrinkles and fine lines on your skin.
These were some of the major ingredients which are a must have in your anti ageing cream. Now, before buying any anti ageing cream have a closer look at the ingredient list and check if you have these products or not.